Monday 15 December 2014

Makeup Revolution - Euphoria Bare Palette


If you've been reading my post for a while then you would know that I am a big fan of having a whole make up look in one place. I just think it is so handy and especially when you're traveling as you have all of your essentials in one place. Instead of a palette just for your face or your eyes, Makeup Revolution have made an amazing combination palette of 6 eyeshadows, bronzer, blusher & highlighter. You have a whole look in one place, how much handier do you need to get!


I have tried a few face products from Makeup Rev and I swear the texture of this felt as good as my powders in my Urban Decay Flushed palette. Such a smooth and soft texture made it so easy to blend out on my cheeks. The bronzer is a matte warm toned brown, no orange, the highlighter is a champagne colour with a slight pink tone to it and the blush is a preppy pink colour with a gold shimmer so it gives you a great glow. The three blend well together onto the cheeks, which is key to a natural look because you want to make everything look like its coming from your skin, not the products on your skin. 
Makeup Revolution has done well to combine this colours within one palette to achieve a bare and natural glowing look. The six eye shadows are a combination of 4 shimmers for a lid glow and definition then two mattes for a base shade and a transition shade to make the whole look a lot more blended.
I think that this palette is going to be my new favourite essentials as everything thing is there and in one place. It came in VERY handy when I was moving as I could find anything!



If you haven't yet tried any of the Makeup Revolution range, then I would definitely recommend this. It's really amazing how many products they have to offer that are such good quality for the price. With this palette, you can really get a feel of all the textures and finishes their products have to offer and the bonus is that its only £6.
Have any of you tried this? Let me know in the comments below!










*Some of the items in this post were sent to me but all views are my own.*



10 comments:

  1. Don't they do just the best palettes?! Love the bronzer in this, and that it is matte and not orange either!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it amazes ME how they do it!
      Agreed, I also love the highlight, such a pretty colour xx

      Delete
  2. I like this palette, in theory... I just wish they'd designed the packaging a bit better. It looks kinda odd and mismatched. I know that is serious nit-picking but it feels a little like they've just thrown this together. That being said, I do love Makeup Revolution. Their eye shadow palettes are especially good. Also loving your swatches of the contouring trio. That blusher! xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do see what you mean hun! I like that it's all in one place though, it makes it easy to travel with. The formula is very blendable! xx

      Delete
  3. I have tried a few bits from Makeup Revolution & I've always been impressed with what I've tried. This pallette looks like it'd be right up my street, definitely needs to go to the top of my wishlist.
    Natasha Paris x
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For such a low price range, it's totally worth the purchase! I would recommend the eye shadow palettes xx

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing! I only recently put an order through with Makeup Revolution, gutted this palette wasnt released when I ordered. I will be putting an order through in the new year for sure x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Ill be looking for your haul post or your reviews, hope you like them!xx

      Delete
  5. Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy. I NEED, just like everything you show on here. NEED IT ALL!!! Ahhhhh!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will buy this palette, I need one with everything and this seems really Hood (and cheap 😁 ). Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete