Thursday 14 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Palette



Sorry this is a little late, I didn't get this beauty of a palette until I got back yesturday, but naturally I got straight on to taking some snaps and preping a post to let all of you know how good the latest Makeup Revolution palette is. I even went all out and took swatches for you guys, just because I was feeling motivated.. Go me!
I do apologise for the poor photo quality. Im definitely going back to the rug as I'm not happy with the light in these photos which is super annoying as I took so many photos that I now can't use. Not cool. You bloggers will feel this pain!
Back to the more important topic, this is one of the latest releases from Makeup Revolution. I''m so excited to be sharing it as I feel like MUR are having a really fun phase at the minute and coming out with some colourful prodcts which I'm enojying because its good to have a pop of colour in your collection!
Like all of the Salvation palettes, this one has a case that purple reflective which definitley says magic and unicorns to me. Once you open it up, there a super pretty range of colours with matte to shimmer finishes. My favourite shadows have to be Grace, Unicorn, Believe and Unite. There is a great range of shimmers and mattes which you can create a really nice look with and thats what I like the most about the Salvation Palettes as they have great matte shades to make the whole look really blended.
If you fancy picking up this Salvation Palette on the Makeup Rev website then hurry over there now as they are doing a 3 for 2 on all Salvation Palettes so you'll actually be getting 3 palettes for £12 - bliss!

What do you think of the palette?

2 comments:

  1. These colours are pigmented, wow! They're bright but probably come in helpful when needing that pop of colour! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete