Wednesday 6 May 2015

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag





Okay so it looks a little excessive but I will no doubt be using all of the items that I'm taking with me! When i'm travelling, I like to take the items that are smaller and more compact so I can fit more stuff in. I have the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette as it has a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one which is great for traveling as it decreases the use of space. Yes, I know I still look bronzer, highlighter and blush separates but its nice to have options.
When i'm going away, I like to have options but at the same time, I don't like to take a lot of the products that are more expensive because if something was to break or get lost I would be really sad!
I love Rimmel lipsticks as they great quality and good value for money. I have quite a few of them so I've packed a selection in for different looks!
I find that sample mascaras come in so handy when traveling as they are great for space saving and you it means you don't have to take your full favourite mascaras that could be expensive.
I also have three of the Makeup Revolution palettes as they're quite thin and they fit at the bottom of the bag well. Also the quality is great and I can't live without a Makeup Rev palette!

What do you take when you're going away?

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute brush holder! I always take so much makeup with me!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree with you on the travel size mascaras. I'm glad so many companies are bringing them out now. I sometimes think I prefer them to full size ones, which dry out too quickly anyway! Especially if you're the type to have several on the go at once. Love these kind of posts. xx

    Sarah | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete