Friday 9 May 2014

Being a human is getting too complicated, time to be a unicorn.




Hello Lovlies!

Since watching many American Youtubers, I have really become addicted to the products that America has to offer. One of my faveourite vloggers, Nicole Guerrior is a sucker for pretty packaging as am I, so when i saw that she has Lime Crime Lipsticks, I of course had to get one. I mean, come on.... LOOK AT IT!
It is the prettiest purple colour with a hologram unicorn on it, prettiness as its finest!
If you look at the range, the colours are pretty firece and not for the faint hearted at all. I managed to bag myself Babette which I actually think has now been discontinued as I cant seem to find it anywhere... sorry! I purchased mine from an American website, beautyjoint.com which some of my fellow bloggers told me about a few weeks back that does international shipping at a very good rate.
On the sides of Pro's and Con's, I would definitely say that they're biggest Pro (apart from the amazeballs packaging) is the pigmentation in them. The colour pay off is extreme, one swipe and you can already see the intense colour which is perfect for the bold statement that these lipsticks make. The only Con I can say about these is I personally prefer a lipstick that glides on the lips and this is definitely not a glider. Its not a deal breaker and it may well be that I haven't tried it on enough for the product to loosen up a bit, but because it is a matte finish its not as smooth on the lips.

I think that this is one of those lipsticks that you may not always go to but you'll always love as its such a statement piece in your make up collection. I will always love it as the packaging and the colour is so pretty! I really want to get more!

Does anyone else have any Lime Crime?






8 comments:

  1. the color looks so prettyyy!!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of the LimeCrime lipsticks yet, I don't think they have discontinued Babette, it is just one of the most popular colors so it is never in stock any where. I watch Nicole too, I love how in your face but friendly she is. I just got in 2 of my long awaited eye shadow palettes, the UD Naked and the Kat Von D Chrysalis and have a blog post today that I am taking votes on which of my 2 new eyeshadow palettes I should do a new eye look for my blog, I would love for you to come and vote and help me make the right choice.

    http://www.bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee Lime Crime lippys they are so gorgeous! Beautiful colour you chose xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title made me laugh! :) And the lipstick is so pretty
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the title of this post hah such pretty packaging X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tricking love Lime Crime, the packaging is just so pretty. I can never quite believe how long the wear time is. Centrifuschia and Countessa Fluorescent are beautiful!

    Vanessa The Other VW xxx

    ReplyDelete