Friday 1 August 2014

Top Ten Tag

So I was thinking that I would start a Tag (obviously). Nothing complicated, nothing that will take you hours but can actually be helpful to everyone else if they want to know a little about your favorites. If you have reviewed one of your answers then tag that in there too so everyone can see more of an in depth review.

The Tag basically consists of the Top Ten Beauty products you can't live without. If you were going away and you could only take one item from each category then this is where the pressure is on to choose!


TOP TEN TAG
Copy and Paste everything in Bold
This Tag was made by Jessica Vannan at Pretty Chit Chat 
I was tagged by (link who tagged you)
I think mine has to be the L'Oreal Lumi Foundation as its just such good coverage. It makes my skin look dewy and glowing which is something I want all year round.

2. Powder
My Ambient Lighting Palette by Hourglass as to be the one! Its perfect as it has 3 different powders in and they just make any tone of skin look flawless. I have a review on it here.

3. Concealer
It has to be the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. Its a great concealer for staying power and its one of the very few that doesn't crease under my eyes. I would choose the Maybelline Eye Easer but its a little to dark for me and the colour range isn't that good!

4. Blush
Hands down, Milani Baked Blush in Luminiso.. It is just perfect for that bright glowing look to your face. Although its not easy to get hold of in the UK I would recommend it to anyone if they could get their hands on it.

5. Bronzer
I love Nars Laguna but I actually think that L'Oreal Glam Bronze is better?! The formula is to cream and blendable which is perfect for using it as a slight contour too. Its also a faction of the price of Nars Laguna so surely that instantly makes it a winner?

6. Highlighter
Its an oldie but a goodie, MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle wins this one as it is just such a great product. I've had it since March and it doesn't even look like its been touched. It's a great buildable highlight, not too harsh unless you want it to be.

7. Mascara
No7 Exceptional Definition mascara has been my ultimate fave and has been for a long time. The brush is thin but has a lot of bristles on which are really good at separating my lashes.


8. Eye Shadow
Its surprising but the best eye shadows i've found are the Make Up Academy palettes. They are so cheap and they colour pay of and transfer is so good, they are so worth purchasing! I have nearly all of them..

9. Brows
I go back and forth with brow products but I have to say that the Rimmel eye brow pencil wins every time. Yes the colour selection is poor but they are just so handy and they last for ages!


10. Lip Product
This one was a difficult one but I have to choose the one of the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks as they are so moisturizing on the lips and the colour pay off is great! 


I hope you enjoy this tag and check out the tagged peoples posts! 




11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tag I love it! Ahh I really really want to try some hourglass powders they look so special don't they!? You can't beat good ol soft and gentle from mac xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine hun! You need the powders in your life!! Haha! It's a classic xx

      Delete
  2. Great tag and great answers! Thanks so much for tagging me, can't wait to post mine! Xx

    Kitty | kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I thought that it would be a nice little post to do :) enjoy! Xx

      Delete
  3. Oh this sounds great! Will defo do it! Thanks for tagging me!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you like it! It's okay, hope you enjoy it! Xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for tagging me beautiful! Can't wait to do this tag :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Jess, this is such a cute tag, I've only done one other tag so might have to do this myself ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading tag posts which reveal a little bit more about the person behind the blog (an amazing blog btw) especially when it's all about makeup :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete