Saturday 29 November 2014

Review | Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette



I love a good palette, having so many different looks in one product excites me. Yes, that is slightly weird, but I love me some makeup and the more I can get out of one product makes me very happy. This is the third blush & contour palette that good old Makeup Revolution have come out with and of course they have not disappointed with the quality and shades. The palette comes with 8 shades, a range of baked highlighters, shimmery merged blushers and baked bronzer shades which is a whole face look in one place, handy Andy! I love the marble effect from the blushers as they give off a great multi demential colour on the cheeks that makes you glowing. There is a great contour shade in there as well and we all know I love a good contour.. I'm generally quite obsessed with eye shadows (as you all know) so what I actually thought is that you could pack on the champagne coloured highlighter colour onto your eyelids, blend out the corner and crease with a warm light brown shade and create a beautiful naturally shimmery look which can be dressed up for evening time with some liner and lashes or kept for a natural everyday look. This is the thing I love about this palette, it's very versatile and you could create a whole makeup look just using 4-5 of the shades. Not only all of that, it has a HUGE mirror and that seriously earns points for me because I'm always doing my eye make up in mirrors that I can hold so I can see what I'm doing a lot better and this makes life so much easier. 
So, I'll just put it out there and let you know that this palette is only £6. Yep, you read that right, my new little multi-tasker is only £6. Considering it's great quality, lovely pigmentation and a great all rounder, you'd probably feel pretty silly if you missed out on this one. You can pick this bargain up on the Makeup Revolution website with the Awesome Double Flick Liquid Liner as well because that is AMAZING too and if you're going to treat yourself you should do it properly.
As the month of December is literally a few days away, I'm thinking that this and a few other items (especially the eyeshadow palettes) would be perfect stocking fillers and let's be honest, at the cheap price it is, they make great secret Santa presents too, double brownie points in the office. Full of smart ideas me..
I have to say that these palettes just keep getting better and better every time a new one comes out, which seriously excites me for the next one. I need to get my hands on the other two palettes available now I've seen this one, I feel stupid for not picking them up in the first place! 

Let me know if you have tried this too, I would love to see what you think!

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I think I like this one the best out of all the blush palettes, although they're all gorgeous.
    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning palette, I just love all the shades. I ordered it a few days ago and I can't wait to get my hands on it x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete