Tuesday 31 March 2015

Lush Haul!





I ran out of bath bombs about a month a go and a Lush store is a long time away from me so when I had the chance to go in one at the weekend, I got very excited and dragged Matt in. He isn't a fan of the Lush store, although he doesn't mind the bath bombs, the strong smell in the shop gives him a headache.. However I love it, I would happily work in a Lush as it smells so darn good. 
Anyway, bath bombs were on my list so I headed straight to the section and started sniffing them all to pick my faves. I bought four different bath bombs, Mother Superior, Brightside, Butterball and The Comforter. If I had to choose between any bath bomb, I would go for Brightside as I love the strong tangy smell and it find it so calming for an evening bath. I also love the bombs that change my bath water as although I'm now 21, I am a big kid when it comes to bath time! I was gutted that I missed the Valentines Day collection but i'm glad I finally managed to get some bombs for the next few weeks as a bath isn't the same without a bomb!
One thing I do get a little scared of in lush is what else to try?! I've had the Mask of Magniminty and thats great but i'm not sure what else is in there thats good! If you know whats good then let me know as I want to get some more goodies!

What are your favourite bath bombs? 



3 comments:

  1. Glad I am not the only one who missed the Valentines collection. Can't beat a pink bath bombe though!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have baths because my tub is just huge, but I keep becoming sooo tempted after seeing posts like yours! I want reviews of them all please, they might help Lush gain another customer! XD

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big blue is my favourite bath bomb from lush makes me feel like I'm back in the Italian sea!

    ReplyDelete