Monday 6 April 2015

Boots Haul





So as you all know it was my birthday recently and I still had a Boots gift card from Christmas left over so when I walked past Boots the other day, I thought why not pop in and see whats around! Can I actually add, there is a lot of stuff going on at the drugstore but I was very restraint and only picked up the bits that were only really refills or things I really wanted to try. I picked up some new lashes because, well, can a girl really have too many pairs of lashes? I got these as they looked nice and fluttery, nothing too much which I prefer as I like to see what is going on behind the lashes. Whilst I was at it, I also bought some Duo Eyelash Adhesive as Im not a fan of clear glue, I prefer the dark stuff and I've heard the staying power of this stuff is insane! I actually used it that evening and I can confirm that my lashes were a devil to take off after 6 hour wear! 
Of course I stocked up on my holy grail foundation, L'Oreal True Match and on my Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil because they are my go to products and I had run so low on them. 
Whilst I was perusing the makeup stands, I noticed one of the new Max Factor CC sticks in pink for dark spots. I suffer from terrible under eye shadows that don't go no matter how much water, fruit or sleep I have so I thought instead of caking on the concealer, I would tackle the dark areas before I apply my makeup. I don't know how I feel about it just yet, It does come off pink but I don't know if I am keen about the texture yet as it seems a little oily/greasy when applied. I could be wrong so I'll play around with it a little more then i'll let you know. 
I know you are all seeing the Benefit They're Real Mascara but I wanted to create it's own post as I think it deserves it! That'll be coming up soon.

Are they anything highstreet products you've been loving lately?


1 comment:

  1. I keep looking at the Archery but never buy it for some reason! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete