Wednesday 16 July 2014

L'Oreal Paris Collection Privee By Cheryl Review




I brought this Monday and this blog has been ready since yesterday. Oh yeah, that's how excited I am about it! To cut a long story short, I saw my Cousin wearing this lippy about 2 months ago and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to get one! But that wasn't actually as easy as that sounded. I live in a rural town that is about 10 minutes away from the closest town that has any Boots or Superdrug. I know its not far but I only go into a Boots or a Superdrug if I have to make a specific trip for something else. Basically, I had searched for this lipstick online and in bigger boots and I could not find it anywhere. Then on Monday, I went to pick up my spectacles (new to the specky four-eyed crew & loving it) and thought I would pop into the little Boots that was there and what do you know! There was four from the collection and the Cheryl one wasn't even supposed to be there but it was! I call that fate...
Before you say, I did not buy it because its in association with Cheryl Cole (Or Cheryl Fernandez-Versini if she changes it after her recent nuptials) I'm not 16...
First off, I think that all of the L'Oreal lipsticks should have this packaging, its just so chic with the matte black case and the gold lettering. I agree with Nicole Guerrieor, they're normal packaging is not cute! Oh and I love the little L'Oreal logo printed in the lipstick, definitely gives it extra detail to attention.
On to the colour. Its definitely one of those natural lip colour enhancers.. The pictures are making it look a little extra pink but its quite a rosy nude with brown tones in it that is just my lip colour but better as they say! Its quite a build-able lipstick but I think that most nudes are like that.
I've really been loving L'Oreal Paris make up lately, I just think that its such good quality and although its a little pricer than most hightstreet, its worth the money. 

I love it, it's pretty and I now want them all!


Does anyone else have any from the range?




3 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks, glad you like it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this because I think it was going to suit me the most :) I love the shade and don't wear it enough, you've just made me want to reach for it again thanks xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous lip colour and the packaging is so classically perfect! I wish they had it in Germany :( I am making a trip home to England next month, will keep my eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete