Wednesday 21 January 2015

My Current Skincare Routine

Just want to say that Origins Skincare has completely changed the happiness of my skin. The Origins GingZing day cream and eye cream give my skin the most amazing glow, it is unreal! I also love the smell and the consistency is perfect for the morning time, not too thick which is good for foundation after. I added in Nivea's Express Hydration Primer too as I love it not only as a primer but for that extra bit of hydration is AMAZING during the winter months as I've noticed that although I have oily skin, my skin does start to suffer when it gets colder!

The Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins night cream is seriously just something else.. from the smell to the consistency, it really is something else! I've noticed my skin looking plumper and more hydrated in the morning after smothering my skin with this the night before. I swear by it! I got all of my Origins skincare from a limited edition gift set in November so unfortunately its now sold out but you can still search their selection here.
You can obviously see at a little Garnier loving going on too. I like to keep my cleaner and toner simple. I've tried high end and drug store and espeacially with toner, I haven't seen a difference. I am tempted by the Clinique Cleansing Balm though, so maybe i'll be eating my words! I like the way this makes my skin feel after using it, as it just feels clean and fresh. I actually use the Garnier 3 in 1 Eye Makeup Remover too, but i've just run out of that. 
The face wash you see there is a product I seriously swear by. I love how clean it leaves my skin feeling, I love how I can use it as a face wash and a mask if I'm having some problem areas and it has really targeted a few problem areas I have. The Garnier PureActive 3 in 1 face wash is only £3.99 at Superdrug at the minute so you'll be a fool to miss out!

What is your skincare routine?! Let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm a huge Garnier fan myself. Such good value.

    Kay, ohkay-dohkay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! I have so many Origins bits to try out from the mini set I got myself during the sales, I'm so excited!

    http://prettyinglamm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome review! it was a great read :)

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really made me want to try thr Garnier wash. I think I tried a sample of it years ago or so ring they did that was similar, and I was totally blown away because it looked like I'd had a facial. But they either discontinued it or I forgot about it. Now wondering if that was this stuff! Does it tingle when you put it on? Might be the one if so! I'm trying no7 skincare st the moment but not blown away, tempted to give Origins a go but not sure where to buy it where I live xx
    Sarah | seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete