Sunday 11 January 2015

Review | Makeup Revolution Stripped & Bare Pro Looks Eyeshadow Palette






How do they do it! There must be some serious smartie pants over at the Makeup Rev headquarters for them to come up with so many good palette ideas. This is one of the latest palettes in the new Pro Looks line and I really love how they have created this palette, they have laid it out so well for people that may not know how to match colours together that well. I remember when I first discovered eye shadow and it was a bright white shimmery one that I put on my lids and thought I was SO COOL. Then I found out that you tend to use more than one to create a more blended look. It does take time to really understand what shadows go together  but once you do, it so fun to experiment. These three looks are beautiful! I have created a look from the first section because I couldn't resist as soon as I received it!
I used the middle pink toned colour as a crease colour and buffed that out with a fluffy brush. For the lid, I use the lighter gold tone colour two thirds in and used the darker the gold shade on the outter corner to give a little deffinition to the look. I then used the shimmer highlighter shade on the inner corner and the matte highlighting shade on the brow bone. This is just an easy example of how to use the shadows but you don't have to use all of the shadows, just the pink in the crease and on the lid then the shimmer shade on the top would look lovely! I need you to excuse my brows in this picture - they are so cray as I haven't had them threaded in soon long. Its a bad browfie I know but I needed you guys to see how pretty these shadows are!
Like I said before, the new Pro Looks line has three palettes in, this one which is a more subtle toned selection shadows which you can buy here. The other ones are more of a smokey look palette which some bolder colours in which you can buy here and a very bright look palette which you can see and buy here.
Ill be creating two more looks from this palette so keep an eye out!

Do any of you guys have this palette or any others in the Pro Looks line? Let me know!






                                                   *Some of the items in this post were sent to me but all views are my own.*

6 comments:

  1. This palette looks amazing, I agree, their new palettes are such fab ideas. I love the look you've created too :-)

    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this palette. It seems amazing. Look at all the different colours in this one, you can create so many looks with this. <3 I love how it puts colours which go well together. ;D

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a gorgeous palette. I love the little square of complimentary colours, its a really good idea! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this palette, I'm terrible at deciding which colours go together well but I think the layout of this palette would really help me out. The look you've created looks stunning, looking forward to seeing the rest :)
    | natashaparisblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this eye makeup look!!
    Jasmine xx
    jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete