Tuesday 1 April 2014

March: Month of Photos.

Hello my beauties!
I know, I know, I know I haven't been around! I cannot tell you how busy i have been! I have actually been having withdrawal symptoms haha!
So as you will know it was by birthday last week which means I did A LOT of shopping and all though I may not have purchased a ton of make up, I brought some higher end items. Now I can't decide how i'm going to blog about them.. whether i do a big haul then blog reviews once i've used them or just do one by one.. i don't know, but in the mean time, I saw some one who blogged a month in pictures and i thought that is was so cool so I thought why not post that whilst i'm pondering! Its nothing special but i thought it was a cool idea so i think ill do it every 1st for the month before! I'd say this one is probably just the second half of March as that is where it gets exciting! I went Whittlebury Hall Spa, London, got the keys to my new house (you'll probably see more on the next 'Month of Photos'), started packing and had a good birthday! If you look close enough, there's a sneak peak at the things I brought in London! enjoy :)


3 comments:

  1. aw this is such a good idea Jess, you know I'm dying to see what you got in london, keeping us on our toes ;) I might actually do a post like this one of the days, such a lovely idea.

    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what i thought! and it was fun making the college :)
      i know! i need to get writing haha, i just havent had a chance with the new house and everything. Ill pull my finger out dont worry haha
      x

      Delete
  2. Hi you have a lovely blog and great post, do you want to follow each other? please let me know if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete