1. Eye shadow doesn't have to be a huge chore, choose something that gives a great pay off but is quick and easy. The By Terry Ombre Blackstar cream eye shadow sticks are perfect for a maximum effect as they are very blendable and have a great colour range. If you don't want to spend that sort of money then Elf do great ones that come with a liner on the other end. Handy!
2. Popping a bit of blush on can make a whole lot of difference! It really doesn't take that long and can make the look more put together. I actually find the MUA blushes quite handy as they are quite pigmented and they are perfect to pop in little make up bags.
3. Highlighter can make the dullest of complexions glow so its important to use this even in the quickest of looks. I love MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle, if you don't have it then you seriously should!!
4. Putting something on your lips will of course add to your look. Don't worry about the bright lipstick and having to put up with the lip liner and so forth, pop on a light colour with a gloss in it! Pick up one of the Maybeline Colour Sensationals Nude range, great pigmentation with a nice shine to them.
5. I NEVER bother with my hair because its not at a great length but I realised that good hair, really compliments your make up. Adding a braid, a french plait or even a fish tail plait that are super quick and easy can make a look more put together, everyone else thinks that they are difficult!
6. Contouring takes time, so when you buy your every day foundation, pick up a your normal shade and then one darker to apply at the bottom of your cheeks and around your temples to give you a more defined look. But please BLEND!
7. Don't worry about eye brow powders, stick to something really quick and easy like Benefit Gimme Brow, few coats of that over the brow hairs can give you instant definition!
8. Just because you had a late night, doesn't mean that your eyes should be telling the story! Instead of thinking about a highlighting shadow in the corners of your eyes, add a smidgen of fair concealer in there to give those peepers a brighter look.
Let me know if you have great tips for easy make up!