Saturday 7 June 2014

Just a few thoughts...

Hey pretties!

This is sort of random but it's something that I wanted to put out there. Food for thought if you like!
Lately, I've been feeling really happy. There are things I would like to change in my life but that doesn't mean I don't love the way my life is at the minute (I'm not trying to boast, stay with me here) and from that, I've been wanting to give out a lot of positive energy because I feel that when you are positive, things around you just work a lot better.
I want everyone to just have a think for a second and think about a time in your life where a stranger commented a positive about you.
I remember one time, I was in Pizza Hut with my boyfriend and one of the waitresses came up to me and commented on how she loved the way I had blended my eye shadow. Now that might sound silly to you, but I took my time that day to do my make up as it was a weekend and I don't get chance to do it properly during the week. That comment made me feel sooooooo good. For the rest of the day I just felt so happy! It made me feel so good knowing that a stranger had the courage to compliment me just to let me know something positive about myself. 
When I think about how I felt, it made me want to make other women feel the way I did that day. It's all about the little things in life which make a difference and I think that if you just try it for one day, giving out compliments to strangers, you could be surprised about the change you can make to someone's life.

There are people out there that think that they don't matter in this world and that they aren't good enough. This is just not true and you could make a real difference just by noticing them.
Treat people how you wish to be treated. 

I just wanted to share that little thought with you all and I hope you all decide to share some good feelings too. 

Thank you so much for reading! 

Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. That was so nice of the woman to compliment you! It definitely makes me feel the same way, especially when it's out the blue!

    Laura
    xxx
    www.blondevelvetlover.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really lovely moment! Makes you appreciate the small things more! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely post! I think people sometimes just forget to be nice to people! Giving and receiving random compliments really does make your day! xx
    EveryEnvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I know and you'd be surprised how good it makes individuals and yourself feel!xx

      Delete