Sunday 9 February 2014

High Five!

They say that our finger tips are one of the most sensitive parts of our bodies. We use our hands every minute of every day, they brave the cold and they are washed at least 3/4 times a day which takes a lot of the moisture out of the skin. The best way to put the moisture back in is by finding a good hand cream. I personally found finding a good hand cream an issue as they either didn't soak in or felt way to thin to actually add moisture. I had this problem UNTIL I tried Soap and Glory Hand Food. OH MY GOSH. I swear by it! I love everything about this hand cream! It soaks well into my hands, it's thick enough to target dry spot and really leaves the skin on my hands soft and supple and I felt the moisture for a long time after I have used the product. AND it smells really good?! There aren't many things I can swear by but this hand cream is a BIG must have in my case. So if you don't have it already, then.. GO GO GO! 

2 comments:

  1. I've recently started using this & I love it - how I lived without this I do not know!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! If you live a good body scrub, I really like 'the scrub of your life' body scrub, it's so effective and leaves my skin feeling lush haha. A bit of a soap and glory lover haha xxx

      Delete