Sunday 16 February 2014

A little bit about me!

So as you can all tell, I'm pretty new to the blogging scene, so I wanted to share a blog to let all you guys know a little bit about me.

My full name is Jessica Vannan, but Jess is fine! I am 19, 20 in March and I have a boyfriend that I have been with just under a year (he's the best, just don't tell him that!) called Matt or nicknamed Rug.. If you get it! Haha. I am training to be an accountant... Yes seriously! I'm not on here blogging because it's my profession or I have some degree in make up, journalism or fashion. I do it because I really like doing my make up and my hair , purchasing new products and trying new things... So I thought why not share my thoughts with you guys! I've always wanted to be in the beauty industry but sometimes you just got to take life as it comes.


I have a crazy make up and product obsession... Just not enough money to have a HUGE one haha. I've only been on a plane 4 times and that was to Paris and Italy last year for the first time with Matt.  My favourite colour is blue, the darker the better. I don't like mushrooms and I love Spag Bol. My two best friends are called Olivia and Chantelle. I have a brother and a sister which are both older and from them, I have 2 nieces, Mia, 6 and Flo, 18months and a nephew called Hadley who is 4 in August. I live in a small town in Northamptonshire, where I have lived all of my life which is pretty boring but I like it as it means I get to enjoy bigger cities more as I'm not used to the everyday hustle and bustle. I don't sleep properly if I don't have my pillows (picky, I know) and I love to own like 10 different pairs of PJ's, including leopard and cow print.

Not really sure what else to say but if there is anything else you want to know then please please please just comment or tweet me as I'm happy to answer any questions and I love meeting new people and talking to other bloggers as I am just blown away about how amazingly lovely you all are!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and everyone is safe during the bad weather!







No comments:

Post a Comment