Tuesday 11 February 2014

My Liebster Nomination! xo

Hello Beauties!

So as you all know I am fairly new to blogging but I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Cree Lake... Thank you gorg! Check out her blog here!

For all of you that don't know what a Liebster Nomination is, it's basically where you nominate a few bloggers that have little followers or are just starting out or just so everyone can get to know them a little better :) it's just a little bit of fun for all! 

So here are the questions I had to answer: 

1) What is your must have beauty product?
That's hard!! I think my must have beauty product is a good moisturiser, because hydrated skin can make a hell of a difference to your complexion so as long as it's in good condition, you won't need foundation!

2) Do you prefer fashion or makeup?
Make Up! Even if you wear plain clothes, at least if you have good hair and make up it brings everything together.

3) What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I think the main thing I love about blogging is that I get to share all my favourite cosmetics and products with everyone and you get to learn about other products i don't know about or new techniques and I think it's great :) lol!

4) If you had to go without one product for a month what would it be?
Dry shampoo... I think it's great stuff but if I had to go without it, I would!

5) Your favourite YouTube guru's?
Nicole Guerriero, Carli Bybel, Jaclyn Hill and Tanya Burr. So annoying I'm in the UK and I can't meet the first 3! :(

6) What are your favourite hobbies?
I don't have many hobbies but I love baking! I don't do it all of the time because then I end up just constantly eating cakes but I think it's great!

7) What's your favourite makeup product?
Bronzer! I love contouring so I just think it's a great product to give your face a lot more structure.


8) Your favourite social media site and why?
Instagram! I love to see everyone's pictures of what they're doing or what they're wearing or how their hair and make up is.

9) What's your favourite fashion piece for winter?
Fluffy knot jumpers. They look great with skirts and so so so so comfy!

10) What's your favourite TV show and why?
Keeping up with the kardashians... I know it's just junk tele but that's why I like it!!





And here are my questions for my nominations!

  1. Blusher or Bronzer and why?
  2. What's your favourite hair style and why?
  3. What's your favourite skin care product?
  4. What's your favourite season and why? 
  5. What's your key item in your wardrobe?
  6. What do your Sundays consist of?! (Everyone loves a Sunday)
  7. Twitter or Facebook and why?!
  8. What's been your favourite product this month?
  9. Lip stick or eye shadow?! 
  10. Where is your favourite place to shop? 
My nominations are:


Can't wait to read my nominations answers and I hope I've done it right!! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment