Saturday 15 February 2014

Jewellery Stackers


This is a little off topic but I wanted to talk about more so I thought I would blog about one of my favorite items which is my Jewellery box. I really love my jewellery box as it is soft leather covered trays, stacked on top of each other and lined with a soft spotty fabric which is a little different to the normal jewellery boxes! I think it's a great idea as you can swap and change the different layers, so you can swap and change colours or the layout of the jewellery box which I love! I chose this jewellery box as it wasn't like all the other ones out there, there is enough space for my watch and the boxes some of the items of my jewellery came in, it has a smaller gridded tray it put my earrings and charms in, then it has a top tray that has a lid, where have space for necklaces and bracelets and a ring section too. I love the colour of mine as I'm a big fan of any blue colour and it is small and dainty so it fits perfectly in the corner of my dressing table. I would recommend them to everyone as with the mini one like mine, each tray only comes in at around £14! Bargain!




No comments:

Post a Comment