Monday 10 March 2014

Shine On Award!

Hello beauties, 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the weather :) I have been tagged for the Shine On award by the lovely and beautiful Eloise! See her blog here. Thank you sweetie!


So, these are the rules:
  • You must display The Shine On Award logo in your blog post.
  • You must acknowledge the blogger who nominated you within your post and include a link to their blog.
  • You must share 7 random and interesting facts about yourself.
  • You must nominate 15 bloggers that you adore and think deserve the award, linking their blog in your post.
  • You must contact your chosen bloggers to let them know that they have been nominated.
Here are my facts :)
1. I have met Sid Owen (Ricky from Eastenders) and have spoken to him on the phone a few times, he's good friends with my boss! 
2. I am untidy, until it comes to my vanity. That needs order! 
3. I always plan things, I like to have the things I need to all organised. I'll make a plan to make a plan... 
4. I still have my teddy from childhood.. And his name is just Teddy. 
5. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, there is only one person that can make me smile every time .. Matt :) i'll hate on everyone else!
6. I love 90's music and garage. I don't listen to it all the time but I really should!
7. The big one: the only person in my life who knows I blog is Matt. My family and friends don't know, it's just something I wanted to keep to myself I suppose. I think I thought no one would actually read my blog so I didn't want to be a failure and look stupid.
So there are my facts, it wasn't easy to think of them on the stop but I did it! Haha. 
My tags are:

1 comment:

  1. Hello gorgeous! I’ve nominated you for the Liebester Awards! Wayhey! Check my post to see the questions and the instructions : http://eandherbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebester-awards.html ENJOOOY YOURSELF! Erin xox

    ReplyDelete