Tuesday 4 March 2014

Sunday Funday.

Hey Guys!
If you follow me on twitter (@PrettyChitChat) you would have seen that last Sunday i went on a little shopping trip! I went to Ikea, Lush and Primark along with lots more but I just wanted to mention a few things! So after browsing in a billion shops, I went into Lush because I really wanted to try the Mask of Magniminty because I had heard such great things about it. Whilst I was in there, I picked up one of their crazy concoctions that completely amaze me every time I go in, which was a cone shaped block that slowly melts at body temperature into a oil for massages and so on, which I thought was so cool! It is called From Dusk Till Dawn and it smells amazing! It smells like oranges and I really cannot get enough of it!!

After we had our usual Pizza Hut, sort of a ritual now days, then carried on to Primark and Ikea. On the 29th of March we officially get the keys to our new place which is so exciting but that is the reason for going to Ikea, just to look at some furniture and i also picked up some bedding. I love Ikea! Even just to walk around it, I love it haha. One of the first things that caught my eye were these metal tubs that are an ivory colour with a patterned trim that looks like doilies and I think they are to so cute. I think they are claimed to be flower pots but I just thought they are so cool to have all my brushes in one and all my little samples, smaller products and sponges in the other! (i know my brushes need washing)


Then it's not really a shopping trip if you don't go to Primark right?! I wanted to go in to check out their new make up range I had seen and I thought why not because they are all literally like £1 or £1.50 each which is insanely cheap! It's called P.S Love. I'm not going to lie, I was not expecting much from them! But still I picked up a Lip Crayon, Lip Gloss, Lip Stain Pen, a Eye Liner and two sets of lashes. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the out come of them as they are all quite pigmented. I will admit, it was two lines on the gloss and the crayon but i was so impressed! I haven't tried the lashes out yet but ill let you know how they are! Another thing to add is how cute the packaging is and i am always sucked in by good packaging! Go grab some, they're good for the price!

I hope you all have a lush week & of course Happy Pancake Day!







5 comments:

  1. Those metal tubs are too cute! Perfect for makeup brushes and lines etc
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what i thought and they are cheap so its handy! love your blog! x

      Delete
  2. Your day sounds amazing and love filled! I wanna try the primark makeup too

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely haul. Adorable little makeup holders! I really need to try Lush, all these products look too good to be true!

    X Emma

    http://www.missemmacharlotte.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love lush! but some people think the smell can be over powering, just to worn you! haha x

      Delete