Wednesday 12 March 2014

RECOMMENDED: VO5 Plump It Up Amplify Blow Dry Lotion

Hey guys.

So I have never really reviewed hair products I don't think, it's always been more beauty products but today I wanted to give credit to a product I recently discovers and that is the VO5 Plump It Up Amplify Blow Dry Lotion. I already own the heat protection and I love that so I thought why not try something to give my hair a little volume as I have 'flat as a pancake' hair.


It's pretty simple, all you have to do is spray it around your hair when it's damp after washing, focusing on the roots and the crown. It smells nice and it doesn't even give your hair that strange texture which some products can do. I blow dried my hair with a wide padle brush lifting it up so the roots are lifted as they are drying and as soon as my hair was dry, my hair was noticeably thicker and I had a noticeable lift. The added bonus that I noticed is that the lift in my hair actually kept for a long time after styling my hair which doesn't normally happen as I have hair that loves to drop!
I was that impressed by it, I am definitely going to purchase the VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray! 
I just checked on SuperDrug and they are selling it for £3.79 which I think is a complete bargain for this product as I think it is completely amazing! Check it out! 

I hope you're all having a great week guys! Sorry I'm slow on the blogs at the moment, I'm so busy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment