Tuesday 25 March 2014

Arbonne Week: Day Five FINALLY!

HI GUYS!

Just to catch you guys up on few things, I recently had a birthday night out so I had to recover from that  which was not easy. Then on Saturday efore I went out, I've just been so hectic with sorting stuff out for when I move house this weekend. I have to much I need to do! Along with this week, it's my birthday on Thursday and I'm in London on Friday! So much to do and so little time! But enough of my excuses, fifth day of Arbonne! Although the track of time seems pointless I still want to stick by it and I wanted to do 5 days of Arbonne reviews as I liked the products a lot!

I wana just keep it simple with this last product as I feel that we can get lost in so many different products that we forgot what our skin actually needs and that's just to keep a good PH balance. If you've got the right PH balance within in your skin then you would be amazed about how much if a different it can make and you don't actually find a lot of skin care that actually gives you what you skin needs. The biggest factor this range has it that is it perfect for sensitive skin! It's soothing and hydrating which is perfect so sensitive skin.


In my samples of the Calm Skincare range I got Gentle Daily Cleanser, Soothing Facial Serum, Gentle Daily Moisturiser and Soothing Eye Gel. 




Gentle Daily Cleanser - This is a light clear cleanser that leaves the skin feel clean and fresh. 
"This extra gentle, sulphate free cleanser, formulated with only the most essential ingredients, gently washes away makeup, excess oil and dirt without irritating or over drying the skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed, and can be used day or night."*

Soothing Faicial Serum: I like this serum as it feels so pure and is incredibly light like water!
"This lightweight serum, with a moisture barrier soothing complex, quickly penetrates, cools and soothes the skin, locking in moisture and leaving the skin feeling hydrated and supple. This non-irritating, non-comedogenic serum is the ideal product for improving the texture and appearance of the skin."*



Gentle Daily Moisturiser: This is a white cream that is so hydrating on the skin and I think is perfect for the night and day.
"This non-comedogenic facial moisturiser feels weightless and absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling soft and nurtured. Formulated to help provide hydrating relief from tightness, dryness and discomfort, this lightweight moisturiser restores and maintains skin moisture without leaving an oily feeling and can be used day or night."*

Soothing Eye Gel: I don't like anything too heavy around the eyes as it's all ready such a thin area that you don't need any harsh product so that is why this one is so perfect!
"This gentle ophthalmologist tested eye gel, packaged with a convenient roller ball applicator, feels instantly refreshing on the skin. Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes and hydrates and smoothes the eye area for youthful, vibrant looking skin."*


If you have sensitive skin or  you just like to keep it simple then I would definitely recommend these products! 

Once again, I am sorry for being inactive at the moment but don't worry I will get back into the full swing of things! Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!





Everything with a * are quotes from the Arbonne website which can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for this fab review Jess! I love this product range too. Calm skincare along with our retinoid product Genius have really transformed my skin. Thank you for 5 days of great reviews. If anyone would like more info on any of these products then find me on twitter @julesarbonne or facebook.com/julesarbonne or www.juliecunningham.myarbonne.co.uk and I'd be delighted to help!

    ReplyDelete